Saturday, March 1, 2008

Judo


Nevik: On Saturdays I have Judo practice in the morning. Maman, Papa, Skye and I all go. We take the metro. I do some of my practice on my own, and some with Papa. It is so much fun. We run around, play games like crocodile (the person who is it has to catch the others. 'it' is on his hands and knees and the others can only walk) and jump over the ropes (ropes on the mats that you have to jump over) and do judo moves. I am beat when I am done.
I put some pictures of the bulbs that Maman and I planted in January. The narcisse and one of the hyacinth are blooming. Aren't they pretty?

Skye: I got up at 5h30 today, all bright eyed and bushy tailed. It is a good thing that Papa is an early-morning kind of guy. Maman would find it very hard getting up at that time of day! I only had 2 mini naps today so I think that I will go to bed early. (I have been asleep since 15h15 - it is now 20h30 - will it last the night? Let's keep Maman and Papa guessing. Their theory has always been 'don't wake a sleeping baby'- stay tuned tomorrow to find out if it worked!)

No comments: