Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Return to Petits Pas vers l'École


Nevik: We had school today. I missed it a lot. I played with my friends and even made some new ones. This is my teacher Joséanne. I like her. We learned about the seasons and the weather. After school Maman and I made lasagne, just like Garfield in the movie. Except Garfield didn't put spinach in his lasagne.

Skye: I woke up at 6 am as usual, and got up with Papa. He drank his coffee and played with me. Then I got to eat some corn and kamut puffs. I think they are the best food ever invented. I love them. I can eat and eat and eat them. After, I had a little nap in the morning, some lunch and an even smaller nap in the afternoon. I liked going to Petit Pas vers l'École to pick up Nevi - there are so many things to see and play with. Next week I will do an activity at the Maisonette - baby massage. It will be fun!

No comments: