Monday, February 4, 2008

The most funnest bestest day


Nevik: What a cool day. I did so many great things with all my friends, I didn't want it to end. In the morning I went sledding with Alex, Ella, Matéo and Oceanne. Good start to the day. Then we had lunch at Ella's and played with her toys. Even better. Then we dropped Alex off and Koffi and Zao were playing outside. I played with them and we dug up treasures and diamonds out of the snow. Then we had cookies and hot chocolate. Best. Then Maman went shopping with matante Peggy so I got to go play inside Koffi, Zao and Loa's house. Wicked. I played with the castle. Then, after I thought that it couldn't get any better, we had dinner at Alex' house. Awesome. I was in heaven.

Skye: We did alot of running around today. The naps weren't that great. I did have fun. I got to suck a banana right out of the peel - so cool. I got to eat wild mushroom risotto which I liked very much. Oh my, you should have seen the glorious mess! Maman says that in all the excitement of the day, the camera battery was dead so they are no pics to document this wonderful day.

No comments: